Galway 2020 is an ambitious undertaking on a global scale and needs the financial support and investment of business partners to ensure its’ enduring success and long-term legacy.
Whether you want to support a major part of the artistic programme, raise the profile of your business across the city and county, impress clients with unique event hospitality, make connections through business to business networking, reward staff or support your CSR ambitions, Galway 2020 has an option for you.
As a partner, with investment from €10,000 + VAT, we deliver excellent return on investment against commercial and corporate responsibility objectives. Our attractive partnership rights can include:
– A once-in-a-generation association with a European Capital of Culture in Ireland;
– Networking with business and cultural stakeholders;
– Brand profile raising through strategic media and marketing campaigns;
– Site-specific experiential brand activations in association with major 2020 events;
– Extensive digital presence on supporting e-comms including the Galway 2020 website, social media channels and e-news;
– Alignment of your charitable and CSR priorities with the 2020 programme to engage staff and community partners;
– Bespoke corporate hospitality at Galway 2020 exclusive events, private entertaining opportunities, tickets and invitations;
– Access to attractive Galway 2020 brand assets and content to support and amplify your own partner-led communications.