Galway 2020 is an ambitious undertaking on a global scale and will need the financial support and investment of corporate partners to ensure its enduring success and long-term legacy.
You and your business can be part of this year of life-enhancing and unforgettable experiences, as Galway becomes a window to Ireland, Europe and the world.
Whether you want to support a major part of the artistic programme, impress clients with high-level hospitality, reward staff or support your CSR ambitions, Galway 2020 has an option for you. In return for your support, we can deliver excellent return on investment against commercial and corporate responsibility objectives, with attractive partnership rights including:
– Opportunity to network with c-suite/board-level stakeholders;
– Brand profile visibility across the multi-faceted press and marketing campaign;
– Opportunity to explore site-specific experiential brand activations in association with major 2020 events;
– Extensive digital presence and visibility on supporting e-comms including the Galway 2020 website, social media channels and e-news;
– Integrate and align your charitable and CSR priorities and engage staff and community partners with the 2020 programme;
– Bespoke corporate hospitality opportunities to include exclusive events and private entertaining, as well as tickets and invitations to special Galway 2020 events;
– Access attractive Galway 2020 brand assets and content to support and amplify your own partner-led communications
To explore the full range of opportunities and help make the Galway 2020 ambitions a reality contact: